This week on this segment, focus is on the eight “Action Steps towards PSRP Intervention Implementation”. Which is, ‘Improve DisCo Performance: This seeks to ensure that long - term sustainability of the country's power sector is highly correlated to the performance of the DisCos; their ability to collect revenue from customers for electricity consumed and aggressively reduce the high ATC & C losses is critical.
The Action steps towards implementation include:
* NERC to ensure that each DisCo commences and updates a complete customer database to identify their customers and commence metering programme.
* NERC reviews and approves the PIP for each DisCo.
* NERC monitors each DisCo's progress in implementation of PIP, and evolution of performance indicators, and enforcing compliance with committed investments.
* NERC to finalize business continuity regulation after consulting with stakeholders including investors and management of DisCos.
* Based on approved targets and baseline in MYTO reset for each Disco, BPE updates performance Agreements with private investor of each DisCo, to incorporate key performance indicators in MYTO reset and clarify each party's obligations and the consequence (s) for failure to perform.
* BPE monitors Performance Agreements based on information provided by NERC and assesses compliance
PARTICIPANTS AT THE 24TH MEETING OF THE NATIONAL COUNCIL ON WORKS WITH THEME ENSURING VALUEFORMONEY IN NIGERIA HIGHWAYS DEVELOPMENT
Directors in the Ministry Permanent Secretary Ministry of Works and Transport Kebbi State and Participants at the 24th Meeting of the National Council on Works with theme Ensuring ValueForMoney in Nigeria Highways Development holding at the Conference Centre of the Kebbi State Government Presidential Lodge Kebbi State
FASHOLA INSPECTS ONGOING CONSTRUCTION WORK ON 2ND NIGER BRIDGE IN ANAMBRADELTA STATES ON DAY THREE OF TOUR OF INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS IN THE SOUTH EAST ZONE
Personnel of Julius Berger Plc at workduring theinspection tour of the ongoing construction work on 2nd Niger Bridge in Anambra and Delta States by theHon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANon Day Three of his inspection tour of Federal Government Infrastructure Projects in the South East Zone of the country on Thursday 19th May 2018