In line with provisions of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission’s Meter Asset Providers (MAP) Regulations, Abuja Electricity Distribution Plc. (AEDC) commenced the MAP meter roll – out on 1st May 2019, and all requests for meter installation and/ or replacement by customers are to be channeled through the MAP scheme, following the guidelines below for Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, for example:
* Go to AEDC’s official website (www.abujaelectricity.com) to initiate your request for a meter via the Getting Metered menu and the dropdown Application Guide Menu .
Alternatively, you may opt for initiating the request at the AEDC Area Office where your property is situated and the Area Office will guide you through the meter application process.
* Fill in all necessary details
* Indicate your payment option (full or installment payment)
* AEDC will perform a site verification of your premises / apartment (s) to determine the type of meter that it requires.
* AEDC advises you via SMS or email to proceed with payment with a provision of the required payment instructions.
* You make the payment.
* The MAP meters your premises within ten (10) working days.
Please note further that the cost of meters is as follows:
Single phase meters – N36, 991.50 (Inclusive of VAT)
Three phase meters - N67, 055.85 (Inclusive of VAT)
ON GOING WORKS ON THE CONSTRUCTION OF ADJOINING ROAD LINKING 2ND NIGER BRIDGE LINKING ANAMBRA AND DELTA STATES DELTA AXIS
On Going Works on the Construction of Adjoining Road linking 2nd Niger Bridge Linking Anambra and Delta States Delta axis
FASHOLA INSPECTS ONGOING CONSTRUCTION WORK ON 2ND NIGER BRIDGE IN ANAMBRADELTA STATES ON DAY THREE OF TOUR OF INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS IN THE SOUTH EAST ZONE
Personnel of Julius Berger Plc at workduring theinspection tour of the ongoing construction work on 2nd Niger Bridge in Anambra and Delta States by theHon Minister of Power Works Housing Mr Babatunde FasholaSANon Day Three of his inspection tour of Federal Government Infrastructure Projects in the South East Zone of the country on Thursday 19th May 2018